Awakening Meditation is a simple and easy technique to reduce stress and anxiety practiced for only 5 minutes per day, with eyes closed or open, while sitting, or lying down, or walking, or standing.
It allows the individual to enjoy a relaxing and soothing experience while maintaining ongoing access to unlimited source of power and creativity.
Awakening Meditation comes with support system that accompanies individuals across various life/development stages and empower them to adapt to the changing needs of each stage.
Utilizing various forms of meditation, Awakening Meditation provides a practical approach that caters to the individual unique needs. It is based on the art of Kundalini yoga (The most powerful form of Yoga that increases vitality, enhances health and facilitates energy flow), Qi Gong (The practice of life energy cultivation) and Law of Attraction teachings popularized by the hit movie ‘The Secret’ (The Law of Attraction states that like attracts alike and learning this helps people change their thought process and behaviors so that they can attract positive things into their life).
As a result of 30 years of extensive research and study,
Meditation and Self-help Master Nizar Saab, developed Awakening Meditation as a dynamic and practical approach catering to the changes of the individual needs across their various life/development stages and can be adapted to fit their changing needs from year to year.
To make it even more effective, Nizar spent long years in studying almost every self help approach and energy healing modality including Hypnotherapy, Nuero Linguistic Programming (NLP), Life Coaching, Reiki, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and others to create an easy and simple method that requires only 5 minutes of practice per day!
How is Awakening Meditation different from other forms of meditation?
• Awakening Meditation is a simple and easy method that can be learnt by any body
• Requires only 5 minutes of practice per day in comparison with other forms of meditation that require a minimum of 15-20 minutes of practice once or twice per day
• Practiced either with eyes closed or open, while sitting, or lying down, or walking, or standing in comparison with other forms of meditation that are usually practiced while sitting or lying down
• Comes with support system that accompanies individuals across their various life/development stages and can be adapted to fit their changing needs from year to year in comparison with other forms of meditation that do not provide such support system to participants
• Taught individually or in small groups to maintain maximum benefits and ensure personal care for each participant in comparison with many forms of meditation that are usually taught individually
Other differentiating factors include:
• Awakening Meditation focuses on developing and maintaining group energy
• Promotes healing and wellbeing
• Smooth and progressive accumulation of energy
• Suitable to people from all ages, cultures and religions, and doesn’t interfere with any religious practice or belief